A combo pack of a Double-Sided Clear Silicone Stamper and a plastic Scraper
A stamp and a scraper are the main tools for stamping technique nail art.
The silicone stamp is designed to transfer the pattern/ image from the stamping plate to the nails. A scraper is required to remove excess Aeropuffing Gel Paste from the stamping plate.
With a transparent/ clear stamp (it also has a transparent window on the handle), you can easily place the design onto the nail. And it will be much more convenient to transfer individual elements onto the nail over an existing stamping pattern (previously cured in an LED light).
Use a strip of regular clear Scotch tape to remove any Aeropuffing Gel Paste residue from the stamp pad.
- Apply gel polish base coat of choice and cure; cap the nails with any shade of Aeropuffing Gel Polish, cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply Aeropuffing No Cleanse LED Gel Matte Top Coat. Cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
- Apply Aeropuffing LED Gel Paste to the cleansed stamping plate. Remove excess gel polish with a scraper.
- Hold the plate with one hand and with the other hand transfer the pattern onto the stamp with a smooth rolling motion (do not press hard on the stamp).
- Print the image onto the nail in a rolling motion (do not press hard on the stamp), if necessary, correct with nail polish remover. Cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
- After giving the design the desired look, secure it with Aeropuffing No Cleanse LED Gel Top Coat, cure in LED light for 30 seconds.
Det er ingen omtaler ennå.